Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru

Go Back   Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru > Forest of True Sight > Questions & Answers

Notices

Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:06 PM // 23:06   #1
Batou of Nine
Desert Nomad

Guild: Angel Sharks [AS] (RiP [KaiZ] T__T")
Profession: Mo/E
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Exclamation Search Button:: Down AGAIN!?>!?

Anyone else having this problem?

I been trying to research many things lately, and the search button just plain dont work. Click it, it brings you to text box. Type in text to search, press "Go". Next appearing page is completely blank (white & blank). Download progress for page says it is "done".

Man and we been telling so many people to use the search button, and we now look like dufuses? Is this just me? or is this a forum wide issue atm? If anyone else is having this problem, post here and maybe mods will catch wind of this issue?

If this is a repeat thread, sorry, as i cant "Search" for any other threads. Delete as needed. thanks!
Batou of Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:07 PM // 23:07   #2
Savio
Teenager with attitude

Guild: Fifteen Over Fifty [Rare]

If you're talking about the Search function at the bottom of the page, it doesn't work. Use the Advanced Search at the top of the page or below the text box.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:15 PM // 23:15   #3
Batou of Nine
Desert Nomad

Guild: Angel Sharks [AS] (RiP [KaiZ] T__T")
Profession: Mo/E

oh ok. that should be made public then. Cause many do not know that regular search feature is down. We know when it will be back up?
Batou of Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2005, 12:06 AM // 00:06   #4
Lasareth
Aquarius

I've proposed that this be announced before, in the suggestion forum, but it seemed to be overlooked.

I didn't know either that the advanced searched worked while the regular didn't.
Lasareth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This Forum!