Jun 23, 2009, 12:57 AM // 00:57
Join Date: Apr 2008
July Call for Community News Submissions (Offiical Site)
Heya! I just thought I'd post a little reminder about this. Someone gave me some feedback last time around about getting these notices out earlier.
If you'd like to get an event published on the official website Community News in July, please check out the guidelines:
Please send the following information to [email protected]:
* Event name/title
* Organizing guild, alliance, and/or player
* Location of the event
* Date, time, time zone (time zone is really important! :-))
* Event description/details (no more than roughly 175 words)
* Link to your event web page (wiki page, web page, forum post, blog post, etc.)
Things to be aware of:
* We localize into 5 other languages besides English. This takes time, so please keep this in mind when submitting your news.
* We prefer to publish multiple items at the same time, so to be sure your event will be posted in time, please submit it with plenty of time in advance.
* We generally publish on a Thursday or a Friday, generally once a month, but more if we have more content.
We get hundreds of messages every single week. To help us in spotting your message more quickly and to organize our inboxes, please title your email with the subject: "[Community News] Title of Your Event". A lot of email gets put into the spam folder, and while we do check the spam folder, sometimes the subjects are not recognizable enough for us to take notice.
Thanks a bunch if you submit news!