Oct 18, 2010, 08:03 PM // 20:03
Join Date: Apr 2007
Guild: Rogues of the Silver Dragon (RosD)
GuildMag: Holiday Hipsters Costume Contest!
Holiday Hipster Costume Contest!
As mentioned in our most recent issue, Waters of Tyria, we're holding a screenshot contest with a Holiday theme and real-world prizes! Due to a late magazine release, we're pushing the deadline back to October 30th, which is great news for everybody!
The rules are simple: send in your best holiday outfits (Halloween and Wintersday themed) to [email protected]. Once submissions are collected and tallied, the GuildMag crew will choose finalists to be posted on the site and a poll will be available for voting.
You heard right! You, the community, will be picking the winners!
All our winners and runners up will be featured in an upcoming issue of GuildMag, as well.
First place will receive an exclusive Red GW2 T-Shirt featuring the mighty Rytlock ( American-L).
Second place will receive a GW2 Bandana and four trading cards.
Special thanks to Emily and ArenaNet for the t-shirts. : )
If you've got any questions, feel free to leave a comment here or on our site, or shoot me a line : [email protected]
Thanks, and good luck!
Things to Know
• Submissions due Oct 30th. 2010, 10:00pm EST.
• One entry (character/outfit) per person. So choose wisely!
• Please send no more than 3 screenshots.
• Include your character's In-Game name, real name, and country of residence in your e-mail. (You will be publicly referred to as your character, but we need your real name and country in case you win.)
• T-shirt size is American Unisex-L.
• Please only participate if you're ok giving out a valid mailing address for the prizes.
• Finalists will be chosen based on best outfit and overall quality of the screenshot. Try to do well in both : )
• Winners based on public voting.
Sample Submission: (feel free to copy-pasta)
Sub: Costume Contest Entry
IGN: Izari Aljen
Name: Isa Boogeypants
Theme: Halloween (or Wintersday)