Feb 27, 2009, 03:16 AM // 03:16
Join Date: Apr 2008
Submissions to Community News (on the official site)
I'd just like to remind everyone that you can submit event information for inclusion on the Community News page on the official website.
This is the information we need to publish your event:
- Event name/title
- Organizing guild, alliance, and/or player
- Location of the event
- Event details (no more than roughly 175 words)
- Link to your event web page (web page, forum post, wiki page, blog post, etc.)
Things to keep in mind:
- We need to build time in for localization. Please don't submit your event or news one day before you'd like it published. We need at least one week of lead time before we can publish. More than a week would be ideal.
- We prefer to publish multiple items at the same time.
- We generally publish on a Thursday or a Friday, generally once a month, but more if we have more content.
- If no one submits event information, the Community News page doesn't get updated.
To aid us in spotting your message more quickly and to organize our inboxes, please title your email with the subject: "[Community News] Title of Your Event". A lot of email gets put into the spam folder, and while we do check the spam folder, sometimes the subjects are not recognizable enough for us to take notice. Emails with the subject "Re:" will not get your message noticed.
You can send information about your event to: community @arena.net.