Unstackable EL Goren Tonic
This seems very unusual to me but maybe someone has had a similar experience. I've recently acquired a few EL Goren tonics, three to be exact, and I've noticed that one of them refuses to stack with the other two. All three function correctly and appear to have the same text description. The one that refuses to stack is always the same one, it's not a random selection of the three.
Here is a list of the things I've tried in order to stack them. If you can think of anything else please let me know:
1. Drag and drop the stubborn EL Goren onto the stack of the other two EL Gorens and vice versa.
2. Drag and drop the stubborn EL Goren onto each EL Goren individually and vice versa.
3. Drop each EL Goren individually in an explorable area and pick them up in different orders.
4. Drop the stubborn EL Goren and the stack of two EL Gorens in an explorable area and pick them up.
5. Trade them individually to an alternate account.
6. Trade the stubborn EL Goren and the stack of two EL Goren's to an alternate account.
7. Try to stack them on an alternate account.
8. Restart Guild Wars.
Throughout the entire time I've played Guild Wars, this is the only stackable item I've heard of that refuses to stack. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know what is causing or caused this? Thanks.