Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru

Go Back   Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru > Community & Guild Connections > PUGs and Grouping

Notices

Old Apr 15, 2008, 11:08 PM // 23:08   #1
Blayza Baygo
Academy Page

Guild: Reign of Judgement
Profession: E/A
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Default Grothmar Wardowns Vanquish.

ive tried a couple of times today but no luck getting passed some of these balanced groups of charr. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help me vanq it then PM me (IGN: Blayza Baygo).

I'm doing this now...i just closed the game to open my browser for a post. PM me if you need to vanq this area too. Its a doozy.
Blayza Baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2008, 04:12 PM // 16:12   #2
Blayza Baygo
Academy Page

Guild: Reign of Judgement
Profession: E/A

I gave up...I suppose this post needs to be moved now cause im no longer asking for players but asking for advice. So,admins, move it as necessary

How do you consistently kill the balanced groups of charr. Most of the groups have two healers with most of the others with healing secondaries. I did have some success when i would flag my heroes aggro w/ a long bow and then have everyone run away until the olias's minions lagged behind until they attacked the group. While the charr group targeted the minions i flanked them and killed the healers or flamewiedlers first. i had about 50% success with this but its too inconsistent and i gain way too much DP and cant finish.

Seriously help. or PM me in game if you want to do it with me.
Thanks
BB
Blayza Baygo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This Forum!