Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru

Go Back   Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru > The Hall of Knowledge > Gladiator's Arena

Notices

Old Jun 23, 2005, 07:47 PM // 19:47   #1
Zoaron
Ascalonian Squire

Guild: Guided By Voices (GBV)
Profession: W/Mo
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Default n/me - Shutting down w/mo's and killing casters

Welp, hello there people... I have been playing GW for nearly 2 months now... I have a lvl 20 w/mo, a lvl 12 e/me, and now i decided to make a PVP N/me...I was wondering what would type of build would shutdown w/mo's nearly instantly while making casters hard to kill me or me killing the casters as well. I don't know if that's possible but I would like to know what kind of skills would i need to do that and what are the attributes locations?

Thanks
Zoaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2005, 07:48 PM // 19:48   #2
scottyboy90
Ascalonian Squire

Guild: GWO

If you don't let warrior monks heal they'll have trouble beating you
scottyboy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2005, 07:55 PM // 19:55   #3
Zoaron
Ascalonian Squire

Guild: Guided By Voices (GBV)

well that's obvious, i just wanted to know which spells/hexes are most effective against w/mos...being w/mo myself, i've always encountered n/me's and casters, they've just ignored me and run away..so i don't know what they used on me
Zoaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2005, 08:16 PM // 20:16   #4
Hammer_Slammer
Ascalonian Squire

As a Wa/Mo, I'll list the top 5 things that piss me off the most:

1. Strip Enchantment - Without enchantments, Wa/Mo die far easier than you would expect.

2. Blind - I can't freakin hit anything. I HATE HATE HATE blind. Some Wa/Mos bring condition removal, most don't. Have a blinding skill that recharges decently fast and you'll make me useless.

3. DoTs - Bleeding or Life Siphon counter Mending, the most common enchantment. Life Transfer, many necro curses, and mesmer illusion spells that give health degen. I can't run out of the range of a hex on me.

4. Cripples - Cripple itself isn't that bad...well...lemme tell you about the worst cripple time I've ever had(I was the last one left, so this is extreme, but still a good example). I was crippled from a warrior, had imagined burden on me, ice spikes I think it is that slows you and another kind of slow, don't remember. Suffice it to say that my warrior was walking and getting absolutely NOWHERE. So I started dancing. At least I had fun dying...

5. Weaken or a slower attack hex. Or both. Faintheartedness, shadow of fear and weaken effectively neutralizes me.

Remember, you don't have to kill me, just make me useless. If I can't do anything, why am I here? Neutralize me, then focus on softer targets.
Hammer_Slammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This Forum!