Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru

Go Back   Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru > Forest of True Sight > Questions & Answers

Notices

Old Oct 03, 2006, 07:19 PM // 19:19   #1
Warhamster
Pre-Searing Cadet

Profession: E/W
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Default Downloading client

http://www.guildwars.com/support/downloadclient/

This seemed to allow me to download the basic game, but I also have access to Factions and cant seem to find where to download that. Anyone have a link?
Warhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 07:26 PM // 19:26   #2
Knightsaber Sith
Furnace Stoker

Guild: Few Fallen Heroes [FFH]
Profession: W/E

It's the same client.
Knightsaber Sith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 07:33 PM // 19:33   #3
Warhamster
Pre-Searing Cadet

Profession: E/W

I just got both games, how do I get into factions? Or is it more of an expansion to the existing word from the original game?
Warhamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2006, 07:35 PM // 19:35   #4
Xenex Xclame
Desert Nomad

Guild: DPX
Profession: R/

Like knightsaber said its the same client there is only one client for phrophecies,factions and in a few weeks nightfall.

With that one client you downloaded most of the files for all 3 version not including some maps ( to keep the file smaller if you dont need that map)

Its your account that determins (sp?) where you can and cant go , if you would have an account with only phrophecies for example you would be able to go anywhere in phrophecies but not factions/nightfall, if you had a brother and he had factions and nightfall he would be able to go to those 2 maps but not phrophecies all with one client.

Its confusing,especially because when you load up the game shows nightfall at the top, your not the first person think you need another client and you wont be the last.

Aout factions part of the fame, to take a phrophecies character to cantha you talk to the skills guy in lions arch and get the quest mhenlos request and that will take you to cantha, to start a new character in cantha when creating a new character choose the factions options when it asks you for chapter or homeland.( cant rememer what it exactly asks)
Xenex Xclame is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This Forum!