Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru
 
 

Go Back   Guild Wars Forums - GW Guru > Forest of True Sight > Questions & Answers

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 23, 2012, 10:58 AM // 10:58   #1
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Advertisement

Disable Ads
Default Where is this place? Need fast answer.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9...cgzr6pwvfk.jpg
I need to know where is this place (and how to get there).
First person who will tell me where is it will get 30k.
(If you know where it is you may just talk to me in-game, IGN: Master Of Tactics X)
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 11:44 AM // 11:44   #2
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GMT +8
Guild: redt
Profession: Rt/
Default

I don't want or need your money, but it's the bonus area in Abaddon's mouth. The final resting place of the Leah Stone.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Abaddon's_Mouth
yitjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 11:53 AM // 11:53   #3
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Default

I wish it was there, as it's first place to check for such things. but it's not.
I think that it is in EoTN, and it's propably in dungeon. Why? Because of the luminescent blue plants that grow only there. Someone told me that it's somewhere near Central Transfer Chamfer but i couldn't find it.
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:34 PM // 12:34   #4
Ascalonian Squire
 
Dark Morelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Profession: N/
Default

Is it Rragar's Menagerie? level 1 north-east of the entrance?
I've seen it somewhere recently, I'm certain.
Dark Morelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:54 PM // 12:54   #5
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Morelia View Post
Is it Rragar's Menagerie? level 1 north-east of the entrance?
I've seen it somewhere recently, I'm certain.
It's there! 12chars

Last edited by artemis-fowl; Jun 23, 2012 at 01:04 PM // 13:04..
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 04:27 PM // 16:27   #6
Jungle Guide
 
go cubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago
Guild: [SIR]
Profession: D/
Default

Any insight on to why you need this so bad haha?
go cubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 05:50 PM // 17:50   #7
Forge Runner
 
drkn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Guild: Midnight Mayhem
Profession: Me/
Default

Cheating in a contest is a bad, bad thing
drkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2012, 08:42 PM // 20:42   #8
Ascalonian Squire
 
Tom Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Guild: [pol]
Profession: N/
Default

He needed the information to answer one of riddles in guildwars2.pl contest "7 years of Guild Wars".

...and since I happen to be one of the judges... well... sorry - you've been busted
Tom Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 09:06 AM // 09:06   #9
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stone View Post
He needed the information to answer one of riddles in guildwars2.pl contest "7 years of Guild Wars".

...and since I happen to be one of the judges... well... sorry - you've been busted
Well....i've not been hiding with this topic or whatever. But there's something other. Rules doesn't tell that i can't get answer for contest here. They tell only that i can't tell someone answer.
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 09:16 AM // 09:16   #10
Ascalonian Squire
 
Tom Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Guild: [pol]
Profession: N/
Default

Quoting the contest rules:
Quote:
Próby wyłudzienia odpowiedzi do zagadek mogą skutkować ujemnymi punktami.- translation: Attepts of swindling answers may result in negative points
"buying" an answer for in-game currency is, by my interpretation, such an attempt.
Tom Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:20 AM // 11:20   #11
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Default

I've been already discussing about it on forum, where the contest is but...
How the heck is giving 30k for answer considered as swindling?
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:38 AM // 11:38   #12
Academy Page
 
DJ_HyDRA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canadia
Guild: The Incredible Edible Bookah [YUM]
Profession: Rt/Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis-fowl View Post
I've been already discussing about it on forum, where the contest is but...
How the heck is giving 30k for answer considered as swindling?
By not explicitly saying it was for a contest in the first post, you were withholding information, most likely in the hopes that nobody would find out your true purpose for wanting this information.

Same thing happens when you try to swindle somebody. They withhold information in the hopes that by the time someone realizes what's happened it's already too late. You got caught, you're mad and you have no defence. Better luck next time.

As an aside, if this place is actually within Guild Wars, I'd love to know so I can take some epic character screenshots. I believe someone told me it was a beta screen, or that the area had been removed...
DJ_HyDRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 12:03 PM // 12:03   #13
Ascalonian Squire
 
Tom Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Guild: [pol]
Profession: N/
Default

Quote:
As an aside, if this place is actually within Guild Wars, I'd love to know so I can take some epic character screenshots. I believe someone told me it was a beta screen, or that the area had been removed...
Since that riddle is already "officially" answered, here's the exact location of the screen (its in Rragar's Menagerie):
Tom Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2012, 05:41 PM // 17:41   #14
Lion's Arch Merchant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Guild: Duchy Przeszłości [DP]
Profession: W/
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_HyDRA View Post
By not explicitly saying it was for a contest in the first post, you were withholding information, most likely in the hopes that nobody would find out your true purpose for wanting this information.

Same thing happens when you try to swindle somebody. They withhold information in the hopes that by the time someone realizes what's happened it's already too late. You got caught, you're mad and you have no defence. Better luck next time.

As an aside, if this place is actually within Guild Wars, I'd love to know so I can take some epic character screenshots. I believe someone told me it was a beta screen, or that the area had been removed...
Contest's rules doesn't tell anything about asking another people for information. But now, after pretty long conversation w/ Tom Stone i accepted that i can't change his mind. (However, i am still right but i don't want to flame more)
artemis-fowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This Forum!  
 
 
           

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:35 PM // 20:35.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
jQuery(document).ready(checkAds()); function checkAds(){if (document.getElementById('adsense')!=undefined){document.write("_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Adblock', 'Unblocked', 'false',,true]);");}else{document.write("