Did anyone else read the thread title and think "Wait, there are Kodan in GW1?!" ?
On another note, this one of five "title effects" (4 EotN, 1 NF). You may want to pick up the other 4 if you haven't already, since they're only useful in certain areas/situations, and it's nice to be able to switch.
- Deldrimor ("Stout-Hearted") from Kodan in Gunnar's Hold - dmg and lifesteal vs. destroyers
- Norn ("Heart of the Norn") from Tyr the Skaald in Gunnar's Hold - extra hp while in the Far Shiverpeaks
- Asura ("Edification") from Lexx in Rata Sum - extra energy while in the Tarnished Coast
- Ebon Vanguard ("Rebel Yell") from Gedrel of Ascalon in Eotn (outpost) - Extra armor, energy gain, and adrenal gain vs. Charr.
- Lightbringer ("Lightbringer") from Seeker of Whispers in Chantry of Secrets (NF) - Extra dmg against, and dmg reduction from, demonic servants of Abaddon (lots of endgame NF stuff)